Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Choosing my blog name


So I decided to give in and start a blog. My sister's have been blogging for several years and I absolutely love reading their posts. I am so jealous that they have spent the time to document their lives! Just the other day we were at my Grandma's having lunch with her for her 88th birthday and Amy, Hannah and I sat down and read some of Amy's posts from her 2012 blog book. We had such a good time reminiscing on things Amy had wrote about. Hannah could not stop cracking up at all the stories about her sister Hailey and how she would pronounce certain words when she was younger. Her favorite was "Piney Timey" (Hailey's version of "Once upon a time"). Honestly, would anyone have ever remembered that if Amy hadn't documented it! I figured someday I would begin a blog, but thought I would wait until I had children so I had something to actually blog about. Well this past October we welcomed Schmidty into the family and I decided it is time to start, fur children count right?! ;p

Choosing my blog name was tough! I wanted something that would capture my sense of humor and personality but would also be meaningful. I think Joe Dirt captures all of these things in just five words! Life's a garden. Dig it!


No comments:

Post a Comment